dvm360’s top 10 clinical articles of 2020
From pain management to drug-resistant pyoderma, we’ve got you covered! Check out our most-clicked medicine stories of the year.
With the holidays and the new year fast approaching, we want to showcase our top 10 most-viewed clinical stories of the year. Ranging from pain management to veterinary dentistry, this year’s list boasts of diverse and informative content as always, we will continue to strive to keep you updated with the latest and greatest clinical news.
Take a look at this year’s list of most clicked-on clinical stories:
- Vector-borne disease prevalence in dogs with proteinuria
- Disuse muscle atrophy inhibited by nutritional supplement
- Image Quiz: Can you name these ophthalmic conditions? (Sponsored by Nationwide)
- Reading ECGs in veterinary patients: an introduction
- I like big blocks and I cannot lie
- The ABCs of Veterinary dentistry: W is for waiting to treat
- Image Quiz: Hair loss in a Pomeranian puppy
- If drug-resistant pyoderma scares you, don’t panic. Plan.
- Veterinarians are not obligated to perform euthanasia
- From periphery to perception: The pathway to pain