Take this quiz to find out if you're looking up to par for practice!
Did you roll out of bed, brush your teeth and head to work this morning? That probably means you didn’t take the time to make sure your hair, clothes and makeup are up to par for practice. If you have trouble telling if you’re ready to walk into work, take this quiz to check yourself!
(And after you’re done with the quiz, take in all the advice you can from Shawn McVey, MS, MSW, about your appearance here.)
1. Here's a simple question: did you look in the mirror this morning before you left home to check your hair?
2. Do you wear a size bigger than you are to feel comfortable?
3. Do you keep up-to-date on fashion trends?
4. Does personal style totally dictate what you wear?
5. Do you abide by your practices makeup rules? Or if they aren't spelled out in your handbook, do you use makeup your clients do?
6. Do you buy yourself a new outfit every month?
If you answered incorrectly for most of the questions then it's probably time to reevaluate your appearance. Click here for more tips to make sure you're ready to walk into your practice.