VetFx is a non-toxic wound care spray that kills pathogenic organisms that inhibit wound healing.
VetFx is a non-toxic wound care spray that kills pathogenic organisms that inhibit wound healing. The formula yields a low pH that is not harmful to animal or human skin and tissues, the company says. The product aids in the removal of disease-causing bacteria that can halt wound healing and bacteria from building resistance.
VetFx can be applied or sprayed directly on wounds. As a sprayed-on liquid, it serves to rinse and debride the wound, accelerating the initiation of the healing process. The antimicrobial properties of the solution are beneficial to the healing process and the long-term health of the animal.
The ability of VetFx to inhibit toxins is beneficial if biological toxins are present and also for common or routine toxins and poisons that can occur as a result of insect bites.
Ingredients are water, hydrochloric acid, citric acid and phosphoric acid.
The product is also:
It is used to treat:
No disposal precautions are necessary, the company says.
For fastest response, call
Fax: (318) 425-1288