© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
Wellness Pet Company debuts new brand of natural dog treats
Offers a wholesome snack for dogs and guilt-free training rewards that owners can give their best friends with confidence
Wellness Pet Company—creator of natural cat and dog food and treats—has released Good Dog by Wellness, a brand of all-natural dog treats aiming to foster a better life together between dogs and dog parents.
"Treating is one of the many joys of pet parenthood, and at Wellness Pet, we believe pets deserve to be treated well and pet parents deserve to feel confident in the treats they give,” expressed said Danielle Bernal, BVSc, a veterinarian at Wellness Pet Company, in a company release.1
“We're thrilled to welcome Good Dog by Wellness to the Wellness family of brands and introduce a portfolio of natural, purposeful, and benefits-driven treats to create a better life between pets and pet parents,” she added. "It's our hope that pet parents never feel guilty about treating again with Good Dog by Wellness treats," she continued.
Good Dog by Wellness treats target multiple specific health and training needs like healthy skin and coat, immune support, and good behavior. Here are the varieties now available at Walmart1:
Good Dog by Wellness Happy Puppy Treats
- Convenient bite-sized grain-free treats for puppies
- Support positive training reinforcement
- Made with Triple Puppy Care which contains DHA to promote brain development and vitamins A and E for immune health
- Also feature veggies and omega-rich flaxseed, specially formulated to support growing puppies' bodies and health needs
- Include a soft lamb and salmon or crunchy chicken and carrots recipe variations
Good Dog by Wellness Training Rewards
- Ideal training reward
- Convenient bite-sized grain-free treats
- Contain omega-3 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and coat
- Include chicken and venison or turkey and duck recipe variations
Good Dog by Wellness Tender Toppers
- Excellent as either a grain-free treat or mixed in with a meal
- Feature antioxidant vitamins for immune support and whole-body health
- Include beef and chicken or turkey and chicken recipe variations
Wellness Pet Company launches new brand of dog treats supporting pet parents in more rewarding treating. News release. Wellness Pet Company. May 17, 2022. Accessed May 19, 2022. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wellness-pet-company-launches-new-brand-of-dog-treats-supporting-pet-parents-in-more-rewarding-treating-301548423.html