To jumpstart the new work week, we are delivering a robust mix of veterinary news and hot topics directly to your fingertips.
Here is what to expect this week on dvm360:
- Vet's Best Friend announced they tapped current vice president of veterinary relations, Cheryl Brocki, DVM, as their new chief veterinary officer.
- Dechra Veterinary Products disclosed its acquisition of Isoflurane, USP Inhalalnt Anesthetic, and Sevoflurane, USP Inhlanant anesthetic from Halocarbon Life Sciences.
- A study conducted by Synchrony investigated the average amount pet owners are spending on their pets during their lifetime to help clients be more financially prepared.
- Hill's Pet Nutrition has appointed Jolle Kirpensteijn, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVS and ECVS, as its global chief veterinary officer and Karen Shenoy, DVM, as its chief veterinary officer.
- Smart Tracking Technologies and Petriage joined forces to provide the Link Smart Pet Wearable which can help owners assess their pet's health and provide proactive alerts in case of a medical emergency.
- Pet Releaf introduced 2 new higher potency CBD products for larger dogs or those who have multiple pet companions.
- And much more!
Stay tuned on dvm360.com for our most recent coverage of the veterinary industry.