This week on dvm360: This year’s practice manager of the year award winner, plus more veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s headlines.
Everyone here at dvm360 hopes you all had a great holiday weekend celebrating the 4th of July! As you get back into the swing of things after a long weekend, we are here to continue bringing you the latest veterinary news.
Here is what to expect this week on dvm360:
- The 2021 dvm360®/VHMA Practice Manager of the Year contest (sponsored by Nationwide) winner will be announced later this week.
- The American Association of Feline Practitioners released its updated 2021 AAFP Feline Senior Care Guidelines to help guide veterinary teams on the proper treatment plans and recommendations for senior cats,
- New York City pet owners now have access to VetVet, a new, innovative digital platform that connects pet owners to talented, local veterinarians.
- Animal health care company BondVet recently announced the opening of a new 24/7 pet urgent care located in New York City.
- A recent partnership between the International Veterinary Student Association (IVSA) and Vetstream grants veterinary students discounted or free access to Vetlexicon and all Vetlexicon learn modules.
- And much more!
Tune back in here throughout the week for more coverage of the veterinary industry.