© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360: Midwest Veterinary Conference coverage, plus more veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s headlines.
Happy early Saint Patrick's Day! As we kick off the luckiest week of the year, we are bringing you the latest news in veterinary medicine.
Discover what is coming out this week:
- During her lecture at the Midwest Veterinary Conference (MVC), Karen E. Felsted, CPA, MS, DVM, CVPM, CVA, reviewed the high cost of poor inventory accounting and how practices can do it correctly.
- The Feather in her Cap Association has named Judy Jarecki-Black, PhD, the 2022 Feather in Her Cap Award winner.
- During a video interview, Walter Brown, RVTg, VTS, ECC, shared his journey to landing a comedy career and how he uses his sense of humor to ease clients while their pets receive care.
- David Biller, DVM, DACVR, presented case studies with radiographs to help provide insights on best diagnosing patients during his lecture at MVC.
- Pedigree Foundation is now accepting grant applications from rescues and shelters to help increase dog adoptions and end pet homelessness.
- and much more!
Stay tuned on dvm360.com for our most recent coverage of the veterinary industry.