© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360: Identifying malignant oral tumors, plus more veterinary news
Check out this week’s highlights on dvm360.com.
As we continue on into National Pet Month, we will keep you updated with the latest veterinary medicine insights and news.
Here is what you can find on dvm360.com this week:
- In this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Lynn Hendrix, DVM, CHPV, explained how to provide a "better death" for end-of-life patients.
- Merck Animal Health has donated $250,000 to ISU in support of its veterinary diagnostic laboratory.
- Elizabeth Colleran, DVM, DABVP (Feline Practice), shared why slow-motion features on your phone can serve as an excellent tool to identify feline osteoarthritis.
- Denise S. Rollings, CVT, VTS (Dentistry), offered insight on the ins and outs of detecting malignant oral tumors.
- In this episode of dvm360® Live!™, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, outlines the latest news in the veterinary industry including misconceptions of the veterinary technician title. Then, he was joined by a colleague to discuss emergency and critical care.
- The president of BluePearl Specialty and Emergency Pet Hospital highlighted invaluable advice to lead your team through adversity by creating a resilient business.
OncologyRolesAssociatesEducationStudentsLeadership & Personal GrowthFeline MedicinePain ManagementOrthopedicsTechnicians