© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360: First generic Firocoxib chewable tablet approved for dogs, plus more veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s headlines.
Welcome back everyone—we hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend! While you get back into the swing of things at the clinic, we have compiled a sneak peek of all the articles and video interviews to appear on dvm360.com this week.
Here is what you can find on dvm360® this week:
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) national Animal Relocation Program has reached a company milestone by transporting its 200,000th shelter animal.
- The Royal Veterinary College partnered with the Waltham PetCare Science Institute to conduct a study to help find a key indicator of pony laminitis.
- Betsy Charles, DVM, MA, will provide a preview of her upcoming lectures at the Fetch dvm360® conference in Charlotte, North Carolina next month.
- The US Food and Drug Administration recently approved Firox, the first generic firocoxib chewable tablets to help control inflammation and pain associated with osteoarthritis. The new approval is also for the control of postoperative pain and inflammation that is associated with soft tissue and orthopedic surgery in canines.
- Out of the 5 pet care startups finalists from across the United States, Purina named the 2022 Pet Care Innovative Prize grand prize winner.
- and so much more!
Stay tuned on at dvm360.com for our most recent coverage of the veterinary industry.