You did it—you made it to Friday! While you prepare for the weekend, catch up on hot topics and the latest trends in veterinary medicine.
Here is what you can find on dvm360® this week:
- The first episode of dvm360 Live!™ aired this week! Our very own Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, sat down with Julia Miller, DVM, DACVD, to learn more about dermatology, plus he spoke with award-winning actress, Linda Blair, who shared the details of the Linda Blair WorldHeart Foundation.
- The FDA approved medetomidine and vatinoxan hydrochlorides injection (Zenalpha; Vetcare Oy) for use as a sedative and analgesic in dogs that undergo certain clinical examinations and procedures as well as minor surgical procedures.
- In a video interview, Tasha McNerney, CVT, CVPP, VTS (Anesthesia and Analgesia), expressed the need for veterinary technician licensure to be more consistent across the United States.
- Vets Pets announced it's opening the first veterinary dermatology clinic east of Raleigh, North Carolina to meet the need for this specialized care.
- In this episode of the The Vet Blast Podcast, a recent graduate shared his experiences navigating veterinary school during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- And much more!
Have you registered for our Fetch dvm360® conference in Charlotte, North Carolina yet? Don’t worry there is still time so sign up here today!