Happy Monday dvm360 readers! We have officially entered the last week of June and are looking forward to celebrating the long 4th of July weekend.
In the meantime, here is what readers can find this week on dvm360.com:
- Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine one of its faculty members, Fernanda Rosa, MS, PhD, has received $290,000 from the USDA to further her research through different ways to improve immune responses in cattle.
- St. George’s University entered a new admissions partnership with Husson University to give qualified Husson University students fast-track status and priority entry to St. George's School of Medicine and School of Veterinary Medicine.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Kristopher Brand, DVM, DACVR, joins the show to discuss VitalRads and how teleradiology is elevating the standard of veterinary care.
- dvm360 student ambassador Sammi Wong took a deep dive into the barrier of “the back” in veterinary clinics and how it can cause controversial and inaccurate perceptions.
- The Brady Hunter Foundation announced alongside Eric Adams, New York City Mayor, it has launched its Juneteenth Scholarship Fund to help foster diversity within the veterinary industry
- And more!