Happy Monday dvm360.com readers! We are very excited to share that we will be attending the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Forum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania this week. Be sure to check in through the conference to read our coverage of the forum!
- The North American Veterinary Community (NAVC) announced to that it has launched NAVC HiVE, events designed to focus to get ahead of issues that will impact veterinary professionals to shape the profession in the present and future.
- After the first draft was introduced in 2019 and the final guidance published in 2019, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced the successful implementation of guidance for GFI #263
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, sits down with New Jersey Veterinary Technicians and Assistance (NJVTA) president Michael Azzarello MBA, BS, LVT, CVT, to talk all things NJVTA.
- Thrive Pet Healthcare and Dutch announced a partnership to provide a 360-approach for pet parenting by easing accessibility to veterinary care through Dutch’s veterinary platform.
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden announced that it has welcome a Linne’s two-toed sloth baby on June 7, 2023 to 10-year old mom Lightning, who gave birth to a stillborn pup in 2021.
- And more!