Happy Monday everyone! For all those who attended, we hope you had a fantastic time at our Fetch dvm360® Kansas City Conference! If you missed it, we will be heading to the New Jersey shore on October 10-12 for our annual Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference. Join us and our wonderful faculty for 3 days full of fun and education. Register here today!
In the meantime, check out what you can find this week on dvm360.com:
- Oregon State University researchers announced that, with the help of a grant they received from the National Science Foundation, they are working on developing a specialized antibody treatment for canines with cancer.
- In this month’s installment of Vet World View, Steve Dale, CABC, explores and explains the bond between millennial and Generation Z pet owners and their fur babies.
- On this week’s The Vet Blast Podcast episodes, April Bays, CVT, VTS (ECC), joins Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, to discuss the veterinary technician shortage and how veterinary practices can better utilize their technicians. Then, June Long, DVM, teaches listeners about the 6-minute spay.
- Equine Amnio Solutions announced it will parent with Dunn Ranch (Wynnewood and Lexington, Oklahoma) to support Dunn Ranch’s equestrian breeding and care programs.
- The American Kennel Club’s (AKC) AKC Reunite announced last week that the organization has awarded $2 million in grants through its AKC Reunite Adopt a K-9 cop matching grant program.
- And more!