© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
This week on dvm360.com: Directions in Veterinary Medicine symposium heads to Miami, Florida, and other veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s veterinary headlines
Happy Monday dvm360® readers! We are just 4 days away from our Directions in Veterinary Medicine symposium in Miami, Florida. Stay tuned through this week and next as we begin to cover the event. It is still not too late to attend the symposium so register here today to secure your spot!
As we continue to prepare to head down to Miami, here is what you can find this week on dvm360.com:
- During an interview with dvm360, Leilani Alvarez, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CCRT, shared some of the highlights of her upcoming lectures at the DIVM symposium this weekend.
- dvm360 student ambassador Raisa Vélez-Contreras shares what is was like to travel to Washington, for the American Veterinary Medical Association’s annual Legislative Fly-In to discuss pressing issues within the veterinary industry.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Matthew McGlasson, DVM, CVPM, and Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, chat about tips that new graduates can use when performing a feline exam.
- Do you know when surgical intervention is needed for obstructive urolithiasis in goats? Rebecca C. McOnie, DVM, DACVS-LA, explains why veterinarians need to thoroughly review signs, diagnostics, and treatment options.
- Mississippi State University's College of Veterinary Medicine announced that Nicholas Frank, DVM, PhD, DACVIM, will become college's new dean
- And more!