This week on dvm360: Calmer Canine for anxious dogs detailed, plus more veterinary news
A sneak peek look at this week's veterinary headlines.
Happy National Dog Week! To celebrate this pooch-filled event, we're delivering a robust mix of engaging news and content right to your fingertips.
- Breakthrough "Language of Veterinary Care" research reveals that pet parents value relationships and personalized care when engaging with veterinary professionals.
- A service dog for a child with seizures experiences seizures herself from ingesting ant poison and is successfully treated by hospital staff.
- New research from the pet insurance and wellness provider, Pumpkin, revealed that pet owners have a skewed perception of veterinary care costs and are unprepared for medical emergencies involving their dogs.
- An informative video interview will highlight Calmer Canine—a product designed to restore calmness in anxious dogs.
- UNAVETS announced a partnership with Petabyte Technology, aiming to clean and standardize data to ultimately enhance veterinary practices worldwide.
- And much more!
Stay tuned on dvm360.com for our most recent coverage of the veterinary industry.