This week on dvm360: A pet food manufacturer issues a voluntary recall, plus more veterinary news
Here is a sneak peek at this week’s headlines and industry news.
With April fast approaching, we are dedicated to providing an exciting mix of engaging content and industry news. Take a sneak peek at this week's headlines:
- An informative article following the recent voluntary recall made by Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc of several dog and cat food brands due to a potential Salmonella contamination.
- An engaging article about the benefits of providing wellness plans at your veterinary practice, plus tips for selecting the best plans.
- An article about how you can expand the services at your veterinary practice with CO2 lasers.
- Commentary from dvm360's chief veterinary officer Adam Christman, DVM, MBA on his vaccination experience and why solid communication, kindness and teamwork made all the difference.
- A brand-new podcast episode featuring GoodVet's CEO and cofounder Ryan Joseph, who offers insight on enhancing the customer experience, plus ways to obtain ownership and autonomy in veterinary medicine.
- An article that showcases the latest research on what we know about COVID-19 in both animals and humans.
- And much more!
Stay tuned throughout the week at dvm360.com for our most recent coverage of the veterinary industry.