News-wrap up: This week's veterinary news, plus deadly rabbit disease found in Minnesota
Check out this week's highlights.
As seasons change and we enter the first full day of October, we remain dedicated to delivering a robust mix of engaging veterinary news and insights right to your fingertips.
Here's a look at this week's highlights:
- In this video interview, Dr Quincey Hawley shared 3 key methods for preventing burnout and prioritizing your personal needs in the veterinary field.
- Morris Animal Foundation has welcomed new equine and animal welfare advisory board members to help enhance animal health and well-being.
- The deadly, highly contagious rabbit disease—RHDV2—has been detected for the first time in Minnesota, causing the death of 2 Ramsey County rabbits.
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, the president of the BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospitals offered advice on fostering a sustainable profession for personal and professional satisfaction.
- Boaz Man, DVM, discussed the importance of pet health insurance—from how it improves client satisfaction to how it bolsters care.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.