News wrap-up: This week’s veterinary headlines, plus treating feline heartworm disease
Check out this week’s highlights.
With summer officially here and COVID-19 restrictions loosening across the nation, we will continue to keep you updated with our latest coverage of the veterinary industry.
Here are this week’s highlights:
- Check out these tips for steering more millennial pet parents to your practice.
- Shelters United and Virox Technologies have joined forces to provide animal welfare organizations discounted access to elite cleaning and disinfection solutions, helping to reduce the risk of outbreaks.
- From the properties of cannabidiol to the controversy it's facing, explore the ins and outs of the CBD debate.
- Check out these 3 informative articles highlighting the latest methods for identifying, diagnosing, and treating feline heartworm disease.
- Basepaws is collaborating with Project 25 to help uncover findings that can prolong the lives of cats, plus potentially be used to inform human studies on longevity and age-related diseases.
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Steve Dale, CABC, explains the importance of asking clients about behavioral concerns and provides tips for broaching the topic and beyond.
Stay tuned on our social media pages and on dvm360.com for more veterinary news.