© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week’s veterinary headlines, plus avoiding this common anesthesia mistake
Check out this week’s highlights.
Good morning dvm360® readers! We hope you plan to spend the weekend relaxing and (hopefully) enjoying nice weather. As you prepare, catch up on this reading material and maybe learn a thing or 2 this weekend!
Here is what was hot this week on dvm360.com:
- In this interview, Darci Palmer, BS, LVT, VTS, breaks down a common anesthesia mistake veterinary professionals make and how to avoid it, plus more.
- Do you currently struggle with work-life balance? If so, check out these 3 careers that can offer you more of a balance between your personal and professional life.
- This recent episode of The Vet Blast Podcast features Seth Wallack, DVM, DACVR, and takes a closer look at how artificial intelligence can enhance veterinary radiology.
- During a recent dvm360® interview, Jessica Nord, VMD, shares tips on relieving the stress of emergency and critical care situations when the veterinary clinic is understaffed.
- A client survey conducted by the American College of Veterinary Dermatology shed light on why pets with dermatologic conditions should be a higher priority for referrals.
- And much more!
Have you registered for our Directions In Veterinary Medicine conference from June 24-25 in Indianapolis? There is still time to sign up! Register here today to secure your spot.