Happy Friday! We are less than 1 month from the Fetch dvm360® conference in Charlotte, North Carolina. Are you registered yet? If not, there is still time! Visit here to sign up and learn more details.
In the meantime, here is what was covered on dvm360.com this week:
- Jan Bellows, DVM, DACDV, DABVP, FAVD, explained that research is empowering clinicians with predictive tools for preventive dentistry.
- Check out these articles offering tips for veterinary professionals on preventing burnout.
- Shawn Messonnier, DVM, created a guide to share with clients to help educate them on fish oil supplements.
- In this video, Alyssa Mages, BS, CVT, shared which faculty and lectures she is excited to learn from at the upcoming Fetch dvm360® conference.
- dvm360® Australian correspondent, Phil Tucak, BSc, BVMS, provided an update on veterinary medicine Down Under, including an interview with a veterinarian who founded a sustainable running-shoe company.
- and much more!
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.