News wrap-up: This week's veterinary headlines, plus an exciting announcement
Here's a sneak peek at some of this week's headlines.
Goodbye February and hello March! To kick off the new month, we will be posting a robust mix of news content this week including:
- An article that explains why well-being plans fail, plus how to tailor them for success.
- An article that offers insight on why exercise is the secret weapon for cat weight loss.
- An article that highlights strategies you need to develop standard protocols and best practices in critical care units, as well as important tools to maintain mental health while working in such a stressful and demanding environment.
- An article that breaks down how and why sound affects animals psychologically. Fetch speaker Susan O. Wagner, DVM, MS, DACVIM, encourages attendees to utilize particular genres of music to create a more relaxed experience for their patients.
- An article explaining why understanding the pharmacodynamics of sedative, analgesic, and induction agents can improve safety and stability for all anesthesia patients, regardless of age.
We will also be announcing the winner of our 2021 dvm360® Hospital Design Competition! Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for updates.