News wrap up: This week's veterinary headlines, plus a magical journey to wildlife medicine
Check out this week’s highlights.
We know how hard you work to provide the highest quality of care to your furry, feathery, or scaly patients each week. That's why we are dedicated to keeping you up to date with the latest industry news and headlines.
Jumpstart your weekend with this week's highlights:
- Longtime veterinarian Bo Brock, DVM, recalls an incident that involves a lame horse, his cowboy owner, and a mistake that paid off in a mysterious way.
- Digital Empathy's CEO Robert Sanchez offers invaluable advice for implementing successful social media strategies at your practice.
- Watch this video featuring Get MotiVETed cofounder and relief veterinarian Quincy Hawley, DVM, who explains why changing your perspective is one of the primary building blocks to improving your well-being.
- On this brand-new episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, second-year veterinary student Christian Capobianco reflects on the magical moment that sparked his passion for zoological and exotic veterinary medicine.
- Find out how key performance indicators (KPIs) can help promote operational excellence at your practice.