Happy Saturday dvm360 readers! We hope you are enjoying your weekend by taking time to relax and spend time with friends in family in the (hopefully) nice weather. While you sit back and relax, we are here to continue providing our readers with the latest news in veterinary medicine.
Here is what was hot this week on dvm360.com:
- On this episode of the Vet Blast Podcast, Li Hughston MEd, RVT, CVT, LVT, LMVT, VTS (SAIM) (ECC), returned to the show to discuss why she values organized medicine and veterinary associations as well as its benefits.
- As monkeypox cases begin to appear throughout the United States, learn about this disease and how to protect your staff, patients, clients, and yourself in case you come across a monkeypox case.
- The third episode of dvm360 Live!™ aired this week. Check out our special episode in honor of Pride Month featuring Dr Adam Chirstman’s cohost, and husband, Chris Zisko, and Xander Simunek, DVM, BEc, and his husband, Andrew Kilbourn as they discuss what pride means to them.
- A recent survey from the American College of Veterinary Dermatology showed that dermatology referrals have a significant impact on the confidence in clients over the quality of care they receive.
- Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice & In-Home Euthanasia recently released its In-Home Pet Hospice & Euthanasia Provider Directory. This online program will help support the increase of requests for at-home companion animal end-of-life care and euthanasia services by providing a space for families in the United States to be linked with providers specializing in this area.
- And much more!