© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week’s headlines, plus tips on starting your own practice
Check out this week’s highlights
Yesterday marked the first day of fall! As you dust off your sweaters, pull out the Halloween decorations, and enjoy a pumpkin coffee, be sure to bring along your phone, laptop, or tablet to catch up on dvm360.com’s latest stories.
Here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- On the latest episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Jessica Trichel, DVM, sat down with Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, to discuss tips and tricks for those interested in opening their own veterinary practice.
- During an interview with dvm360®, Denise Rollings, CVT, VTS, offered an inside look into a lecture she will be delivering at the upcoming Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference next month in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- In honor of National Cat and Dog Gut Health Awareness Day on September 21, 2022, we put together 3 must-read articles on gut health in pets, and its importance to overall health.
- During his lecture at the 2022 Fetch dvm360® Conference in Kansas City, Missouri, Steve Dale, CABC, explained how post-pandemic life has led to an emergence of canine separation anxiety cases.
- Earlier this week, the University of Kentucky’s Gluck Equine Research Center announced the four 2022 inductees to the Equine Research Hall of Fame.
Have you registered for our Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference? Don’t worry there is still time! Join us on October 10-12 in Atlantic City, New Jersey, for a week full of fun and education. Register here.