© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week’s headlines, plus our ACVC coverage
Check out this week’s headlines
Good morning and happy Friday! For those who attended the Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference (ACVC), we hope you had a great time this week. In case you missed ACVC, Fetch dvm360 San Diego is right around the corner. Join us December 2-4th there for our final conference of 2022. Register here today!
For the latest ACVC content and more, here is what was hot this week on dvm360.com:
- During his keynote address at ACVC, Craig A. Clifford, DVM, MS, DACVIM (Oncology), gave attendees an overview of the best methods available to treat canine oncology patients.
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Heart + Paw cofounder and chief veterinary officer George Melillo explained to listeners how Heart + Paw aims to reduce stress for both patients and staff.
- Shawn McVey, MS, MSW, taught attendees the concept of physiological fatigue and why it is important for veterinary professionals to set healthy boundaries at their practice during his session at ACVC.
- On Thursday September 29, 2022, 11 lions were airlifted out of Ukraine, and it is being called one of the largest warzone rescue efforts of lions ever completed.
- During this interview with dvm360®, Charlotte Lacroix, DVM, JD, shared her insights on how hiring veterinary professionals has evolved in recent years now that more generations are entering the workforce.
- and more!