© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week’s headlines, plus dvm360® welcomes 22 new strategic alliance partnerships
Check out this week’s highlights
Happy Friday everyone! As we continue to face the heat wave, be sure to stay hydrated, and hopefully you can spend the weekend beating the heat at the beach or pool. While you cool off, we will continue offering you the latest and hottest news in veterinary medicine.
Check out what was popular this week at dvm360.com:
- dvm360® is excited to announce the addition of 22 new organizations to our strategic alliance partnership program! This program opens and promotes collaboration and enhancement of information through these organizations to help share and highlight different veterinary communities and topics.
- Our Veterinary Heroes™ award winners have officially been announced! Check out our interview with our emergency medicine winner Elizabeth Rozanski, DVM, DACVIM, DACVECC, to learn how she feels about winning, and her thoughts on why emergency and critical care is special.
- Discover the ins and outs of canine atopic dermatitis from Julia E. Miller, DVM, DACVD, and Andrew Rosenberg, DVM, DACVD, as they share tips on diagnosing and managing this disease.
- In this latest installment of Pet Poison Helpline's Toxin Tails, a dog named Tsuk helped herself to a container of onion powder, suffering from red blood cell damage, anemia, and gastrointestinal irritation.
- Earlier this month, employees at a Red Lobster restaurant noticed a lobster in their daily shipment was orange. The team decided to save the lobster and after some research discovered the lobster was 1 in 30 million.