© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
News wrap-up: This week’s headlines, plus Blue Buffalo honors National Pet Cancer Awareness Month
Check out this week’s headlines
Happy weekend dvm360 readers! We hope you had a great week and are ready for a relaxing weekend. Did you know that our Fetch dvm360 San Diego conference is less than a month away? If you have not signed up yet, there is still time. Secure your spot here today!
In the meantime, here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- This past week, Blue Buffalo hosted an event at the American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog in New York, New York to help bring attention to National Pet Cancer Awareness Month.
- In this interview with dvm360, Deborah Thomson, DVM, explained how healthcare professionals can join forces to help advance the health of pets, humans, and the environment.
- Project Street Vet announced that, in partnership with Fetch by the Dodo, its expanding outside of South California for the first time with a new chapter located in Atlanta, Georgia to help give care to pets in need.
- On this episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Angela Ardolino, cofounder of CBD Dog Health, joined Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, to give an update on cannabis and integrative medicine within the veterinary industry.
- Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine recently shared the news that it will launch a new veterinary business and management certification program that will be offered for the fall 2022 semester.
- And more!