Happy Friday dvm360® readers! Can you believe that we are about to close out July and move into the final summer month? With August comes our next Fetch conference in Kansas City, Missouri. Are you registered yet? If not, don’t worry there is still time so sign up today to secure your spot amongst the best of the best!
Here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- dvm360 Australian correspondent Phil Tucak, BSc, BVMS, shares the story of the wellbeing initiative VetYogi, plus the Australian Veterinary Association’s new president Alistair Webb, BVSc (Hons), MANZCVS (Feline Medicine) shares how he has been making connection with veterinary associations across the globe
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Daniel Stobie, DVM, MS, DACVS, chief of staff and founder of NorthStar VETS, joins Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, to learn more about what it takes to become a practice successful owner.
- Oregon State University’s Lois Bates Acheson Veterinary Teaching Hospital treated Boots the Harbor seal from Oregon Coast Aquarium after she was having trouble swallowing and keeping down food.
- In this month’s installment of The Dilemma, Marc Rosenberg, VMD, set up a scenario where a hospital manager is approach by a male employee over the lack of men within the veterinary clinic.
- In an interview with dvm360, Fetch Kansas City keynote Ashley Bourgeois, DVM, DACVD, shares what it is like juggling her career while also being there to support and care for her son who was diagnosed with leukemia.
- And more!
Did you know that we are also heading to Nashville, Tennessee for our next and final 2023 Directions in Veterinary Medicine symposium? Join us on September 15-16 to learn more on nutrition and oncology. Learn more and register today!