Bond with the brush
Mary L. Berg, BS, RVT, RLATG, VTS (dentistry)
Mary L. Berg, BS, RVT, RLATG, VTS(Dentistry) is a Charter member of the Academy of Veterinary Dental Technicians and received her Veterinary Technician Specialty in Dentistry in June 2006. Mary is currently serving as the treasurer of the AVDT and the American Society of Veterinary Dentistry. She is the past president of the KVTA and a member at large of the NAVTA board. Mary worked in research for more than 22 years, specializing in products aimed at improving oral health of companion animals. She was the practice manager and dental technician specialist at Gentle Care Animal Hospital in Lawrence, Kansas, for more than seven years and is currently the president of Beyond the Crown Veterinary Education, a veterinary dental consulting service. She and her husband Doug live on a farm near Lawrence, Kansas, with a menagerie of animals.
It's easy to attack pooch plaque at home.
Teach pet owners to create a loving routine around the toothbrush with these tips from Mary Berg, RVT, VTS (dentistry).
HOW TO SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH YOUR CLIENTS
Follow these instructions to share this YouTube video on social media or ebmed it on your veterinary practice's website:
- Click here to view the video on YouTube.com.
- Beneath the bottom right corner of the video player, click the Share button, then choose which social media channels you'd like to use to share the video with clients.
- Next, select Embed. Customization options will appear below.
- Click a standard video-player size or type in custom dimensions to fit your Web page.
- Click inside the embed code box to select the text. Next, copy the text.
- Open your Web page file, identify where you want the video to appear, and paste the embed text in your HTML code.
- Save and upload your revised page to your website.