Aurora Pharmaceutical names inaugural DVM Student Scholarship Program recipients
The company awarded a total of $50,000 in scholarships to 14 veterinary students.
Aurora Pharmaceutical, Inc., a veterinary pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing company, has recently named the recipients of its inaugural Aurora Pharmaceutical DVM Student Scholarship Program.
According to a company release, the program contributed a grand total of $50,000 in scholarships including 10 individual scholarships of $2,500, 3 individual scholarships of $5,000, and 1 individual scholarship of $10,000. See the recipients listed below:
- $10,000 Level
- Valeria Rae Johnson – Michigan State University
- $5,000 Level
- Hannah Carter – Mississippi State University
- Allyson Patterson – North Carolina State University
- Eliza Theis – University of Minnesota
- $2,500 Level
- Tyler Dick – University of Minnesota
- Maryanna Hudson – Mississippi State University
- Colton Hull – Kansas State University
- Maggie King – University of Minnesota
- Sabra McCallister – North Carolina State University
- Charles Logan Murray – University of Georgia
- Rebecca Riggs – Purdue University
- Emily Terry – Texas A&M University
- Katie Warner – University of Minnesota
- Katelyn Williams – University of Georgia
“On behalf of Aurora, I want to extend my congratulations not only to the 14 recipients of this year’s recipients but to all the 2021 applicants. We look forward to seeing what this next generation can do for our industry once they graduate from their programs in 2022,” says Mike Strobel, CEO and founder of Aurora Pharmaceutical, in the release.
"We look forward to continuing to grow this program in the years ahead and show our support to the next generation of DVM professionals,” he added.
Aurora Pharmaceutical announces recipients of inaugural DVM Student Scholarship Program. New release. August 1, 2021; Aurora Pharmaceutical. Accessed August 20, 2021.