5 must-reads for hump day humor
During those tough workweeks, a little laughter can go a long way. Check out these 5 articles for a midweek case of the giggles.
You made it halfway through the workweek. To celebrate, we have selected 5 articles to make you smile or chuckle because who doesn't need a good belly laugh?
From common client mispronunciations to a poem about client flea-denial, there is plenty of fun and engaging content for you. So take a break when you can, and let the laughing begin.
- The lab that lives in infamy: A veterinarian recounts a hilarious yet embarrassing moment in veterinary school.
- What was that? Top 10 client mispronunciations: It's no secret that your clients sometimes struggle to communicate their pet's needs. Test your deciphering abilities in this list of the 10 most misused and mispronounced words by clients.
- Dogs, kids, wine, and everything's fine: A quarantine poem: In this hilarious poem, Jessica Stroupe, DVM, describes what it might be like being a veterinarian stuck in quarantine during the pandemic.
- 'Louise Has Fleas': A poem about the frustrations of flea denial: One veterinarian and practice owner uses humor to express her frustrations with flea denial.
- The doctor and the brick: An unusual Sunday-night call about a mare and a filly sparked an unconventional journey.