© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
VetFx is a non-toxic wound care spray that kills pathogenic organisms that inhibit wound healing.
VetFx is a non-toxic wound care spray that kills pathogenic organisms that inhibit wound healing. The formula yields a low pH that is not harmful to animal or human skin and tissues, the company says. The product aids in the removal of disease-causing bacteria that can halt wound healing and bacteria from building resistance.
VetFx can be applied or sprayed directly on wounds. As a sprayed-on liquid, it serves to rinse and débride the wound, accelerating the initiation of the healing process. The antimicrobial properties of the solution are beneficial to the healing process and the long-term health of the animal.
The ability of VetFx to inhibit toxins is beneficial if biological toxins are present and also for common or routine toxins and poisons that can occur as a result of insect bites.
Ingredients are water, hydrochloric acid, citric acid and phosphoric acid.
The product is also:
- Generally recognized as safe per the Food and Drug Administration;
- Kills 99.9999 percent of pathogen in seconds;
- Inactivates toxins and other anti-healing agents;
- Two to three fold increase in the rate of recovery;
- Helps reduce scarring after healing,
- Does not contain allergy-inducing agents.
It is used to treat:
- Proud flesh and mange;
- Sores and abrasions;
- Cuts, bruises and skin irritation;
- Non-toxic as per EPA standards;
- Shelf Life greater than two2 years;
- Bandaging not required,
No disposal precautions are necessary, the company says.
For fastest response, call
Fax: (318) 425-1288