Why Online Marketing? Webinar Helps Clinics Get Web-Savvy
MERIAL is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products that focus on disease prevention and overall health and wellness in animals. MERIAL has three main business areas: pets, farm animals and veterinary public health, and our health solutions target more than 200 diseases and conditions across a variety of species. MERIAL employs 6,900 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide with over 2.5 billion of sales in 2015. MERIAL is a Sanofi company.
ADVERTISEMENT The World Wide Web is a big place, and that means big opportunity for your team to connect with pet owners and drive up clinic revenue.
In the “Why Online Marketing” webinar, you can gain actionable tips to make “Dr. Google” work for you and your clinic, rather than against you. We'll introduce the facets of online marketing, recommend overall approaches, suggest roles and skill sets you'll need on your team, and discuss next steps so you can hit the ground running.
Here's a sneak peak of the tips and tools presented:
• Know your audience – Find your target, focus on your specialties and begin creating relevant content.
• Create a website – Optimize your current site by adding coupons and forms, blog posts and visual enhancement like photos and video, and links to outside resources.
• Focus on content marketing – Be a true partner to your clients and educate them about the health of their pet – instead of steering them to “Dr. Google.” Try to address questions that pet owners consistently ask through content on your website.
• Utilize social media – Let your clinic's personality shine, build trust in pet owners and even drive traffic to your website.
• Use email – Send frequent, relevant emails to keep customers in touch, compliant and proactive for the health of their pet.
• Get your entire team on board – Delegate responsibilities and start with simple, small goals.
This resource is brought to you by Merial, the maker of NexGard® (afoxolaner), to offer free online marketing tools that help you grow your business. For more information, to view past webinars, and to sign up for upcoming events, visit www.verticalmeasures.com/nexgard-merial-webinars/.
®NexGard is a registered trademark of Merial. ©2016 Merial, Inc., Duluth, GA.
All rights reserved. NEX16NAVERTICAL2 (7/16)