Happy Monday dvm360® readers! We hope you had an excellent weekend and are ready to tackle another workweek. We are a little less than a month away from our Fetch Kansas City conference. Join us from August 25-27 to earn 20 CE credits from key industry leaders across multiple specialties. This is one you do not want to miss, so learn more and register here today.
In the meantime, here is what you can find this week on dvm360.com:
- Nationwide has launched The Pet HealthZone, its new digital platform that provides pet parents with the health risks their pets can face based on millions of insurance claims submitted.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Robert Silver, DVM, MS, joins Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, to talk about all things fungus and how these treatments can help your patients.
- Covetrus recently shared it has expanded its GreatPetCare, an all-in-one engagement and pet health educational platform to help strengthen the relationship between veterinarians and pet parents.
- During an interview with dvm360 at the 2023 American Veterinary Medical Association Convention, Jeremy Redmond, DVM, MS, DACVIM (LA), broke down how equine atopic dermatitis presents itself.
- Fetch Pet Insurance is launching a new branch of Project Street Vet in Santa Cruz, California, with Vanessa Padilla as the lead veterinary volunteer, to help get pets the care they need.
- And more!