Good morning and happy Monday dvm360 readers! We hope that you had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead. This week, the dvm360 team is heading to the "Big Apple" to attend New York Vet! Be sure to check back throughout the week to see our coverage on the event, and more.
As we prepare to head to New York City, here is what else we will be available this week on dvm360.com:
- VolitionRx Limited and Veterinary Pathology Group announced both companies have joined forces to launch Nu.Q Vet Cancer Test to veterinary practices within the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The ASPCA Peth Health Insurance program shared that it is hosting a Dogsgiving this year as a way to make Thanksgiving more pet friendly. The celebration will giveaway where the winner will be awarded 5 dog Thanksgiving meals and toys, plus the opportunity to give back to their community.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, our host, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, sat down with Lisa Radosta, DVM, DACVB, to discuss more about separation anxiety in pets.
- Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine announced and presented awards to multiple alumni, including our own Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, who received the William P. Switzer Award in Veterinary Medicine.
- ARM & Hammer Feline Generous program is running a social media campaign, “A Day in the Life, to celebrate shelter cats that are overlooked due to age, appearance, illness, or misunderstood personalities. The program is working with popular cat content on TikTok to create content.
- And more!
While we are excited to head to New York City, we are even more excited to head to Long Beach, California for the first time! Join us on December 1-3 in a BRAND NEW Fetch location. You don’t want to miss our first time in Long Beach so secure your spot here today.