Happy Friday dvm360 readers! Are you excited for Halloween next week? So are we! Over the weekend, we will be sharing Halloween safety content to help you inform clients on keeping their pets healthy and happy this holiday.
In the meantime, here is what was popular this week on dvm360.com:
- United States Department of Agriculture announced that its agriculture secretary Tom Vilsack previewed the Organic Livestock and Poultry Standards final rule, creating clear, consistent, and strong standards for organic livestock and poultry productions.
- On this week’s episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, host Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, and Matt McGlasson, DVM, CVPM, discuss the top 3 culture killers at veterinary practices and how teams can combat them.
- Michelle Bellville, DVM, explained how proactive conversations surrounding finance can help prepare your clients for their pet's future veterinary care needs.
- The Diversify Veterinary Medicine Coalition’s (DVMC) Kemba Marshall, DVM, DABVP, and Courtney Campbell, DVM, DACVS-SA, shared DVMC’s 4 characteristics in celebration of its third anniversary.
- Ryan Leech, BBA, discussed what veterinary industry trends to watch as we head into 2024 in this 2 part installment. Part 1 and Part 2 are now available.
- And more!