Get Connected with the Power of Social Media
MERIAL is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products that focus on disease prevention and overall health and wellness in animals. MERIAL has three main business areas: pets, farm animals and veterinary public health, and our health solutions target more than 200 diseases and conditions across a variety of species. MERIAL employs 6,900 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide with over 2.5 billion of sales in 2015. MERIAL is a Sanofi company.
ADVERTISEMENTYou don't have to be a social media expert to build social engagement, trust and connections. Just a few simple tips will help you boost your business and connect more effectively than ever.
The road to organic reach and trust is built by creating true one-to-one connections between clinic staff and clients or prospective clients. S
ocial media's entire purpose is to connect people to each other and can be a quick and inexpensive way to reach a diverse audience with simple, attention-grabbing content. Don't feel discouraged if you're not a social media expert. With a few simple tips on how to harness the power of online social engagement, you can boost your business and connect with your audience more effectively than ever before.
Take a moment to explore some of the lessons presented in the “Social Media Best Practices” webinar:
• The Role of Social Media in Online Marketing – Social media should be a two-way conversation between you and your audience. Be sure to engage your visitors, instead of just talking at them.
• Choosing the Right Networks – Facebook®, Twitter®, Pinterest®, LinkedIn®, Instagram® – the list of social networks seems to grow with each passing year. Target two or three channels and do them well. More is not necessarily better.
• Setting Goals – Use your accounts to work one step at a time toward successful social engagement.
• Choosing the Right Staff – Pinpoint specific employees at your clinic who are well suited for managing your social media accounts. The larger and more distributed the workforce, the easier and less time consuming account management will be.
• Developing a Social Media Policy – What happens if you get a negative review? Who will moderate and respond to public comments? What are you willing to communicate online vs. at your clinic? Setting a policy for posting, messaging and moderating can help social media accounts run smoothly.
Take the next step
Tune in to the “Social Media Best Practices” recording for easy-to-implement blogging tricks, including how to increase your chances of displaying in the Google® results pages.
• Posting Best Practices – True engagement is more important than “likes.” Getting your audience to interact with you one-on-one creates the kind of long-lasting relationships that lead to established trust and recurring visits.
• Listening Best Practices – It's important to respond quickly on social media. Your staff's preparedness can make a big difference.
• Website Promotion – You can use your social media channels to promote your website content!
This resource is brought to you by Merial, the maker of NexGard® (afoxolaner), to offer free online marketing tools that help grow your business. For more information, to view past webinars and to sign up for FREE upcoming events, visit www.verticalmeasures.com/nexgard-merial-webinars/.
®NexGard is a registered trademark of Merial. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2016 Merial, Inc., Duluth, GA. All rights reserved.