© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
Your daily dose of clinical tips and quips: Bleach poisoning.
“It is reasonable to suspect that ingestion of at least several hundred milliliters of bleach resulted in the severe morbidity of these dogs, which led to their euthanasia.”
-Seth Chapman, DVM; Jennifer Pittman, DVM; Mary Nabity, DVM, DACVP; and Mark Johnson, DVM, DACVP
From Toxicology Brief: Sodium hypochlorite bleach ingestion in two dogs