© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and dvm360 | Veterinary News, Veterinarian Insights, Medicine, Pet Care. All rights reserved.
Client video: "I didn't know my pet was in pain!"
Share this with your clients so they can catch signs of discomfort in their pets earlier.
The shock of discovering that their pets are suffering can result in a cascade of remorse for owners. But many clients don't know the subtle signs of pain in their pets. Here's a tool to educate pet owners so they can catch it earlier-"8 secret signs your pet is in pain" from Dr. Andy Roark's YouTube series "The Cone of Shame." They'll laugh, they'll cry-they'll schedule an appointment.
Follow these instructions to embed a YouTube video onto your veterinary practice's website
- Press play on the video player, above. Then click the YouTube icon to view the video on YouTube.com.
- Beneath the bottom right corner of the video player, click the Share button, and share via social media. To share on your practice website, select Embed. Customization options will appear below.
- Click a standard video-player size or type in custom dimensions to fit your Web page.
- Click inside the embed code box to select the text. Next, copy the text.
- Open your Web page file, identify where you want the video to appear, and paste the embed text in your HTML code.
- Save and upload your revised page to your website.