Microchipping and Scanning Companion Animals (Sponsored by Schering-Plough Home Again LLC)
This free, one-hour, online course is designed for staff at companion animal veterinary clinics and animal shelter organizations in the United States.
Because this course is online and self-paced, you can take it any time 24/7.
You'll also receive AAHA Recognition of Participation—one hour of self-paced CE.
- Rationale for microchipping
- Equipment used
- How scanners work
- ISO microchip standards
- How to implement microchipping in your practice
- How to scan animals
- The implantation procedure
- Paperwork, databases and registration
- The owner-animal reunification process
For more information and to take this course, click here.